Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christy



If you have read this whole blog you are probably tired of hearing from me. However since I am the worlds worst journal keeper I am hoping to kill 2 bird with 1 stone. I am currently in the "Mini-van" stage of Motherhood. It seems like no matter how hard I try I can't get out of the minivan. Gymnastics, soccer, softball, swimming, back to the school to pick up whatever book they forgot and then off to another activity. When the kids were little I used to pray to get out of the house now I pray to get to stay in it. I also pray for the house cleaning fairy's ( so far no luck). I can't figure out if we are never home who make all the mess. One of the mysteries of life I guess. As far as this blog goes I am going to fill it with lots of gory detail that I hope to remember when I am older. Fell free to check it out at anytime and since I have never met a secret you can share in our daily lives. Please remember I usually live in the moment. So if I threaten bodily harm to a child, by the time you can call the cops I'm over it or they are planted. J/K
This is a picture in Cabo on Christmas Eve. We attended a pinyata party with some of our local friends. The second is Christmas morning: no hair, no makeup. See I promised I would keep it real. Scary!

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I need some more makeup tips, I don't have many resources up here. I love your long hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom that is very funny and so is my blog
    love, Karter J Farris

    ReplyDelete