Friday, January 23, 2009

knee surgery.



On Monday January 19th I have my 3rd knee surgery. You would think I would get better at this. Actually I have, it has been 20 years since my last knee surgery and I am much better at staying down. I t is very hard for me to be down. I have to much energy to sit still. I have been reading, sleeping and playing on facebook though. It also helps that if I am up on it for too long it hurts. So all in all I give myself a B+. My mom took the kids on Monday. Jason stayed home Monday and Tuesday, and my mom-in-law came down Weds and Thurs. Our home teachers the Pricers, even brought in dinner Monday. Without all of this help I would definitely have been doomed. Thanks everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. And you were at church on Sunday, weren't you? I hope everything heals well and you get up and about soon. You must be going nuts. What a great excuse to read, though! If you looking for time to kill, you can check out my blogs:
    Book blog:
    ChainReading
    Family blog:
    The Quibbler

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pictures! You look like your doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why would you need to have knee surgery again? What didn't work the first time or what are you still doing that you shouldn't be? Take it easy so you can heal. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete