Saturday, February 7, 2009

Vizcaino Whale Watching




This was the trip of a lifetime. Gray whales travel thousands of miles to birth in this bay. The mothers and babies are so curious they come up to the boat. We were even able to pet them. Dolphins came and paid us a visit. Jason Jr. was so excited he fell off the boat. Lucky for him Poppy was close by for the save. Anny's camera on Poppy's wrist was not as lucky. We definitely need to do this again.The yellow you see on these pic's is the edge of the boat. I have tons of pics and choose these three. The boat captain Leopold was even saying"Bueno, Bueno". Now thats a great day.

4 comments:

  1. I guess that answers my question! That's pretty close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Fell in nothing, I know your kids, Jason Jr. probably jumped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun bumping with the whales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're blogging. I can know keep up with your BUSY life. Plus it makes us far away folk feel closer. love the pic and the whale experience. that is awsome. next time we come down we'will have to take the kids whale watching.

    ReplyDelete