Friday, February 6, 2009

Baja Road Trip



On Feb 2nd, 2009 Mom, David, Kira , Karter, Chase, JJ, and I took the Hummer and the minivan down the ever familiar treck south. We dawdled over the 24 hour drive, taking 3 days, 2 hotels, and adding 2 whale watching excursans into the mix. We had a great trip eating fabulous taco's, drinking coca lite, and the never ending books on tape. (Thank goodness for Twilight.) We went to the movie "Taken" the weekend before the trip. I wouldn't recommend this flick to anyone traveling international in the near future. You tend to look at every shadow differently. As always though traveling with Mom and David makes for a really fun time.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so adventurous! Did you see whales? When we went whale watching we didn't see any whales, and a few of us were barfing. They gave us free tickets to come back since we didn't see any whales, but I don't think I could pay my kids to do it again!

    ReplyDelete